WELCOME !

WELCOME ! No images or posts on this blog may be copied or reproduced without owners permission.

Monday, April 9, 2007

On the cards....

Below are some of the topics.. I plan to write on in the coming days..[ Not necessarily in order]

  • Mr.Politician - Don't divide us.
  • Golden days of my life - NCC days
  • How I made, half of them jealous - the Ekta story
  • A day @ Camp
  • My sanskrit Guru
  • Wannabe Air-warrior - where's he now??
  • Young & energetic Doddappa
  • Tulsi - Our Home minister [ well she's our maid servant]
  • Mr.Clean
  • Continuous learning
  • Taxman - Spare me with some money
  • G2-401 - The story of an apartment.

.....and intend to write much more....let me see how I go

PS: All these are subject to "how dear my manager will be with me in the near future" :-)

-Adi

No comments: